- Older infants require large amounts of energy and nutrients.
- By age 6 months infants are unable to meet their complete energy requirements with milk alone, even
if they are fed with nature's ideal food: Human milk.
- That's why complementary feeding becomes necessary.
- During weaning infants often do not eat the full variety of foods necessary to meet their nutritional
needs and rely on the liquid portion of the diet to ensure that they completely meet their nutritional needs.
- Keep can in cool, dry place, Always replace plastic lid after use.
- Use within 4 weeks of opening.
- Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.
- Expiration date on bottom of can.
- Fill is by weight, not volume.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
3. Weight / Age Recommendation:
- Age: 6-12 Months.
|Baby Age||6-12 months|
Write Your Own Review
Customers Who Viewed this Item Also Viewed
Added to Baby List