- Is a nutrient-enriched growing-up milk that delivers 192 kcal per 240 mL serving and supplies the
energy needs of toddlers.
- Has a heart-healthy, all-vegetable fat blend that accounts for 34% of its energy content.
- Is fortified to contain balanced levels of the long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids AA and DHA to help
support cognitive and visual development in toddlers as the brain growth spurt continues.
- Contains whey protein that consists of a high quality protein, alpha-lactalbumin that which is readily
digested, absorbed, and tolerated.
- Supplies 52% of its energy content from carbohydrates, to meet the Malaysia recommended Nutrient intake.
- Is sucrose-free to help support healthy eating habits during the formative toddler years.
- Contains a soluble dietary fiber, oligofructose, to help support GI tract health.
- Oligofructose may improve digestion, help promote regularity, promote softer stools, and help reduce
the risk of constipation.
- Provides at least 100% of the US DRI for toddlers of vitamin A, iron, zinc and iodine and 100% of the
AAP recommendation for vitamin D when fed as directed (3 servings per day).
- Is fortified with the carotenoid lutein, which acts in the retina as an antioxidant and as a filter of blue light.
- Contains carotenes, natural antioxidants with immune-enhancing effects.
- Provides recommended amounts of calcium and vitamin D, nutrients that are essential for helping
promote bone mineralization, when fed as directed.
- Provides at least 100% of the US DRI for iron for toddlers when fed as directed to help prevent iron
- Keep can in cool, dry place, Always replace plastic lid after use.
- Use within 4 weeks of opening.
- Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.
- Expiration date on bottom of can.
- Fill is by weight, not volume.
- Some settling of the powder may occur.
3. Weight / Age Recommendation:
- Age: 1-3 Years.
|Baby Age||12-18 months, 18-24 months, 2 Years, 3 Years|
Write Your Own Review
Customers Who Viewed this Item Also Viewed
Added to Baby List